- The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store User's end device and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User and accessing them is the Store operator.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Store User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Store uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Store's websites;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Store Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed in the Store User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Store User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store's operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.